Thursday, March 24, 2011

Birthday




















Here is my Kids card for the Midweek Challenge. Light green background with a white strip (forgot what its call) round circle is medium brown then a white circle, both cut out with Nesties. The top right hand corner are four bones. ( or two hugs) The sentiment is a stamp I  borrowed from my friend, it's done in light peace and green. The stamp which is called RaggaMutts  is from Digi Doodle digi stamps. Color with color pencils. I'm still trying to learn how to shade. not as easy as it looks, but I'll keep trying.
I hope you are have a nice week end.

2 comments:

  1. This turned out really cute. That layering and drywall tape (faux Magic Mesh) really pulled the card together.

    ReplyDelete
  2. hehehe drywall tape :) the white strip, wonderful stuff thanks for reminding me to get that out and use it. Your card is so cute Jodi, Thanks for playing in our challenge at Operation Write Home!

    ReplyDelete